FAQ on FHA Minimum Property Standards
Free webinars for home inspectors,
contractors and 203k consultants
Do YOU know what the FHA Minimum Property Standards are and how they affect the real estate transaction of your customers?
Find out what they are and how YOU can make money knowing them
EVEN if you are NOT an FHA consultant.
Join us on the following dates:
Thursday May 18, 2017
7:00PM - 8:00PM EST
203k In A Box has developed a system to provide your FHA buyers the information they need to move forward with their mortgage. Help your buyers identify possible needs for alternative additional financing while distinguishing between home inspection standards and FHA requirements.
Be the expert!
Be the one-stop-shop for your FHA Homebuyers!
The FHA MPS Reporting System includes:
- Training Manual & FHA Guidelines on FHA MPR/MPS Requirements
- MPR Checklist
- MPR Evaluation Agreement (Customizable)
- MPS Evaluation Reporting Forms (Customizable PDF Form Fill--usable on any device)
- PLUS: +Customizable PowerPoint show to give to buyers, agents and loan officers
- +Downloadable audio recording and slide show from CREIA Presentation